The Clock offer the same display types as the OS X clock in the menu bar (Analog, Digital), but a little bit more …
• New! Mountain Lion Ready and graphics optimized for Macbook Pro Retina Display.
• New! Back to Time Feature
• New! Additional Dark theme
• New! Anchor mode to keep The Clock on top of other window.
• New! Change the city name.
• New! Global Shortcut to show The Clock, and other keyboard shortcuts for quick access to other feature.
• New! Hide or show Calendar week in the Calendar.
• New! Display the time in the menubar with the Time zone of your choice.
• Put as many clocks as you want.
• Scroll your clocks.
• Easily drag and drop your clocks to re-order them.
• Display Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow.
• AM/PM and 24H clocks.
• Digital or Analog Clock displayed in the menu bar.
• Have a quick view at the calendar week
• Business Hour. Doing Business with many countries is good. But it can be a pain to keep track of all the different local Holidays, Week-End, and different Business Hours.
• Add your own holidays and keep track easily of your colleagues, customers, friends days off.
• Take a Break. As the CDC recommends* we should take a break once in a while away from our computer. If, like some of us, you spend too much time working on your Mac, this feature will help you to Take a Break.