MenuBar ReArranger, Take Control of Your Third Party Menu Bar Items !
• ReArrange your third party menu bar icons when you want, the way you want.
• Easily Remove or Add a menu items.
• MenuBar ReArranger will detect your existing menu item in the bar and pre-load the managed list items.
• Useful if a MenuBar Icon App disappear because there is not enough space on the menu bar anymore.
• Use MenuBar ReArranger to load all your Menu Bar Apps at Login.
• New Hide option per item, to Hide the window open by some apps when launched.
• Adjust Max wait delay, and Startup Login delay for better result at login.
• Group your Menu Bar Items by separating them with a Space. The distance between 2 groups can be adjusted. New!
• Expand your Icons Menu Bar area to see the items hidden by the Application Menu (Useful for small screens). New!
• Hide items that are not needed to be displayed on your menu bar, but need to be running. New!
• Configure System wide Key Shortcut to quickly access some MenuBar ReArranger features. New!
• Better support on login if you log out on Lion and select "Reopen windows when login back in". New!
• Hide/Show the MenuBar ReArranger Icon in your menu bar. New!